Subject: Re: Upgraded Security
From: createmajor2
Date: Sun, 07 May 2023 05:24:43 +0000
I should also note that apparently, the unsuccessful retrieval of folders seems to be only happening on folders created BEFORE the upgraded security was accepted into the MEGA account. New folders and its files uploaded AFTER are listed successfully, just found this out.

Sent with [Proton Mail](https://proton.me/) secure email.