Subject: Multiple Roots + Invalid Folder Name Bugs + Feature Request
From: opsoyo opsoyo
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2021 07:46:22 -0700
Hi,

I'm hoping this project is still under active development. I have been
experiencing two fatal bugs:

   - Multiple root error for folders that contain 1TB or more
   - Invalid folder name

Unfortunately, these don't always happen so I can't reproduce the errors
reliably. I also haven't noticed a strong pattern for either error. It
would have been nice to save the debug information for this email.

I would like to make a request if I may. Could the file/folder download
links be saved to a file or given to stdout regardless of errors? This
would be helpful to manage downloading with an external process.

Very much appreciate the effort into this project,

opsoyo