Subject: Re: megatools bug
From: Philippe
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2021 04:24:00 +0000
Thanks Ondrej! Having a non-empty file works! :) Thx a lot!

If there's an empty file in a folder with other normal non-empty files it works but not always. I haven't able to reproduce the scenario that fails consistently but that empty file error seems to break things sometimes. I'll try to figure it out.

Thank you so much for having come back to me with your help! :)
Phil